fredag 16. oktober 2009

First meeting with Indesign

Since Indesign is relatively similar to the other adobe programs it was fairly easy getting the hold of it. We were only supposed to make approx 6 pages, and didn't have to write it ourselves.
But since I enjoy writing a lot, I couldn`t get myself to cut and paste from the internet. 
I`ve probably spent as much time with the content as with the design part. 
The idea for Flipside mini-guide came to me when I met some alternative looking Italians in Oslo, asking for directions to a good nightclub. They claimed there very little information on things like what is covered in my little booklet.


In retrospect I spotted a few spelling errors and teacher wiktor also told me that I should have been more consistent with the size of the headline letters, space between characters and pictures as well as some other minor things 
Looking at it now, I can see he was right.
I used both photoshop and Indesign for this assignment. Did also attempt make a map in illustrator, but decided that it was to ugly to be a part of this guide.
I would love to make a longer and improved version of this and see if it could be published.


 click to see it

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar