tirsdag 29. desember 2009

A bit of this a bit of that, brief status report

Christmas is over, and as I am waiting for for the new year, staying with Magnus in Bærum amd working a few days in Oslo, I feel it`s time to update.
The weeks before christmas were incredibly busy, there were times i felt like throwing in the towel and give up.
However,  I don`t think I ever learnt so much in so little time. The outcome was two shorter  films that warns you against the dangers of fireworks., a cd cover and a trailer made for a fictional  movie. The first two weren`t only produced for the fun of it, but they were ordered by DSB, and published on ww.vg.no, the most frequently visited Norwegian website.  Read by a milion people every day.
These two demanded more time that planned, everything that could go wrong, did.
If we were gonna do this again I`m sure it could have been nailed within a day or two,  I`m sure they would have been a little better as well. But like I said, we did learn a lot from this experience. Schools motto is; "Learning by doing" If you add " and by failing a lot" I think it would give a more accurate picture of this project.





The cd-cover and the last film will be posted soon

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar