tirsdag 1. september 2009

Feeling like a little Pig

Swine Flu is on it's rise all over the world, and for all I know it has found it's way to my body here in Tønsberg. I don't like this a bit, been really hard to follow lessons at school the last few days since I'm feeling quite sick. As my symptons aren't as strong as for the the ones down with this rather unsexy virus, I've decided that my body is carrying the Piglet-version.
Right now my problem is that I'm eager to learn and very un-keen on falling behind in class but at the same time have to face the fact that i should stay at home tomorrow.
This means that I have to catch up with editing in Final cut over the weekend if I miss out on too much. -Lucky for me, i think it's great fun to learn these tools. Approximately 2000 times better than working. I do feel privileged to be able to focus on this for a whole year

- Oink OInk!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar